Kelsall Parish Council Logo Link
Kelsall Parish Council

Report it!

Back home  /  Who Does What?  /  Report it

Please report to Kelsall Parish Councilissues with:

  • Kelsall Green
  • the playground, including any problems with, and accidents on, the play equipment,
  • Methodist Chapel Green
  • If you witness an incident on the Green, this should be reported to the police (see below).

There is CCTV on Kelsall Green which can be checked to provide evidence to the police when investigating incidents.

Please note that the green area on the other side of the stream belongs to the Applewood Green estate, not KPC.

Residents are responsible for:

  • keeping their hedges trimmed so that they don't encroach on the pavements.
  • reducing debris spilling from their property that would block gratings & gullies (sand, pine needles, gravel)

Report to Cheshire West, using the Report It option on their website, or their app:

  • Problem with the roads such as markings erased, damaged gratings, damaged or missing signs
  • Damaged or blocked pavements
  • Drainage problems, such as gullies and gratings blocked
  • Blocked culverts on road verges including the one on Flat Lane and Willington Lane

Report to Cheshire Police :
Any incidents, including antisocial behaviour, drug-taking (or drug kit found) or worse. Use 999 if urgent, and if not, 101 or their website. While non-urgent reports will not bring an immediate response, they help the police allocate more patrols to the area.

Report to United Utilities: water leaks

Get In Touch

Kelsall Parish Council
© 2024 – Kelsall Parish Council